A cool place to store the texts you often use
TextFridge is a small utility which allows you to store lots of texts that you often have to write (up to 150 texts).
Its interface is minimalist, its use is simple and easy (just drag and drop).
New in version 1.3.0
See version history
- An icon of the application is now available in the menu bar.
It allows you to show or hide the TextFridge window.
Of course this new method of choosing visibility is compatible with the use of the key combination ⌥+⌘, it also allows you to optionally disable this keyboard shortcut if it interferes with another application.
- A line "Preferences (visibility)" has been added to the "TextFridge" menu.
It gives direct access to the visibility settings window.
How it works
- The basic use is as simple as can be:
Drag texts from anywhere to a line of TextFridge, drag texts from a line of TextFridge to anywhere.
- Of course many other functionalities are provided by icons at the bottom of the main window, by contextual menus or by the Edition Window of a line or of a color when displayed.
Give a title to a line, choose its color, move it, lock a color, drag texts from/to macOS clipboard etc...
Have a look at the complete list of functionalities in TextFridge Help.
- Keep Textfridge always available.
Set the visibility of the main window : visible, hiddden, visible only when a key combination is kept down...
- In each color, store up to 25 texts, making up to 150 texts in all.
Copyright Guy Marandon 2016-2021, all rights reserved. Language: English